Monday, April 03, 2006

hello.



I'm Xue, a sophomore Neuroscience and Behavior major and displaced Chinese-Canadian national. I was recruited from Birmingham, Alabama, but now I live in Hershey, hating every breath of chocolate-scented air.

I am:

--a research assistant in Professor Michael Singer's biology lab. (Translation? I breed caterpillars for money),
--an usher in the Center for the Arts,
--a pre-med drop-out,
--a general slacker.

Additionally, I'm one of the illustrious ladies boarding in a fraternity (Psi Upsilon, in my case) next year.

I am much less witty/ambitious than Joe John and Holly.
This is going to cost me in the future, say, in the job market.
but for now, I am going to take a nap.

I can be helpful, really. My AIM screenname is action disaster. You should talk to me. I can talk to you.

Later there will be anecdotes, photos, what have you.
I have big plans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home