Sunday, April 02, 2006

Meet the WesBlogger: Joe John, '07

Who am I, Joe John Sanchez (III)? If you googled my name, you'd find little information about me...or who am I kidding? If you googled my name, you'd find out everything you need to know about me.
  • I am a Wesleyan student.
  • I am a blogger.
  • I was a member of the Wesleyan Student Assembly (WSA), essentially Wesleyan's student government.
  • I have choreographed once or twice.
  • I took a student forum about Harry Potter. Yes, I received credit for talking about muggles and wizards.
Beyond that, I work for ResLife (residential life). I've been working in the office since this past summer, and currently I am an RA in the Fauver Frosh building. I was once a member of an acappella group called Waiting in Line. I was once a member of a co-ed Greek literary society called Alpha Delta Phi. I obviously don't stay a member of organizations for too long.

I'm just a boy from Somerset, NJ. An Art major who wishes he had been an American Studies major. I'm just a boy with a dream...to be a rapper? A boy with a wireless connection, a heart of gold...and a lot of free time on his hands**. This summer, I started WesBlog '09 in order to rope potential pre-frosh in. Now, I started WesBlog '10 because Wes wants you, and it wants you hard.

* MoCon is short for McConaughy Hall. This is the main dining area for the freshman class.
**I actually should be sleeping. Or working. Or both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home